Carve out a little time to plan your coming Homeschool season!
This coming Tuesday, August 9th from 5-10 pm. At the Westwood Public Library.
Maybe you are just starting your planning, perhaps you are mid-stream and just need some time to put it all in one place or maybe you need to bounce some ideas off of others.
Bring your books, your computer and a main dish to share!
What you will get:
- Tables to spread out your work!
- Wifi access
- Access to my HOMESCHOOL LIBRARIAN AND COACHING services
- Two LIBRARY COMPUTERS to use
- Printing at 25 cents/copy
- FREE NEW BOOKS to take home, compliments of CrossCan Educational Services
- An opportunity to order any USBORNE books you may need
- Pre-registration opportunity for the EVENTS AND CLASSES I am planning for the fall!
- and best of all…OTHER HOMESCHOOLERS!
Cost is $10/person
*Please note this is a child-free evening (nursing babies/toddlers always welcome)
For an agenda of the evening or to register e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org, text me at 705-559-3047 or call my home office at 705-639-5663